Name and contact details of the person responsible and, if applicable, his or her representative:
Name of the responsible legal person:
LITE Games GmbH
Commercial Register: HRB 133652 (Hamburg)
Tax number: 42/734/03553
Managing Director: Christian Twellmann
Contact details of the data protection officer: email@example.com
Purposes for which the personal data are to be processed:
We collect, store and process personal data when you voluntarily provide it to us in connection with your order or when you contact us. This applies to
– the provision of the respective app,
– and own marketing purposes,
– for our statistics
Legal basis for processing
Your data will be processed on the following legal basis:
– your consent, Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. a) GDPR
– for the execution of a contract with you, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
– legitimate interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (see below)
We have the following legitimate interests in the processing of your data:
– improvement of our offer
– protection against abuse
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
When processing your data, we work with the following service providers who have access to your data:
– providers of web analysis tools
Duration for which the personal data is stored
We store your data,
– if you have consented to the processing at most until you revoke your consent,
– if we need the data for the execution of a contract for at most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or legal retention periods are running,
– if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest only as long as your interest in deletion or anonymisation does not predominate.
We receive the data from you (including the devices you use).
Data Transfer to Third Countries
There is a data transfer to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of statutory contractual regulations which are intended to ensure an adequate protection of your data and which you can view on request.
Right of access, rectification, cancellation or restriction of processing or right of opposition to processing and data transferability:
You have – partly under certain conditions – the right
– to request information on the processing of your data
– to correct your data,
– to delete or block your data,
– to restrict processing,
– to veto the processing of your data,
– to receive your data in a transferable format and to transmit it to a third party,
– to revoke your consent to the processing of your data in the future and
– to complain to the competent supervisory authority about inadmissible data processing.
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless expressly stated otherwise the provision of data is never required or obligatory.
Further information on data protection
Automatic Storage of Access Data
Every time a user accesses the Lite Games website, the access data of the process is automatically stored in a log file. This is general information, such as the page from which the file was requested, the name of the file retrieved, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred, the protocol used and the description sent by the Internet browser and, if applicable, that of the operating system.
This general information is anonymized, i.e. it is not stored together with any of your personal data held by Lite Games and is not otherwise merged with it. They are only evaluated for statistical purposes and used to improve the content and functionality of the website. These data are not passed on to third parties for other non-commercial or commercial purposes. The access data is stored in the log file for a maximum of 10 weeks.
This website also uses so-called cookies. A cookie is a text file with an identification number that is transmitted to the user’s computer and stored there together with the other data actually requested when using the website. The file is kept there for later access and serves to authenticate the user.
The Lite Games website uses temporary (so-called “session”) cookies, i.e. cookies that are only valid for the period of a so-called “session” and are automatically deleted when the browser ends. Lite Games may link to other websites where cookies may also be used.
For more information on what cookies are and how you can delete them, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Use of the “Google Analytics” analysis tool
You can also prevent Google Inc. from collecting and processing this data by downloading and installing the browser ad on available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Alternatively or within browsers on mobile devices, please click on the following link: Disable Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is stored on your device for our Internet pages with effect for your current browser. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click on that link again.
You might also want to read further information on our