Our general terms and conditions apply to the use of our mobile apps. Below are additional notes on data protection in our apps:
The following data can be processed by the provider when using the apps distributed by LITE Games:
Depending on the device, a device ID is assigned to identify the user. As a rule, this ID cannot be linked to personal or private data. If you enter your email address, it can be associated with your ID. When using chargeable services, it may be necessary to pass on the device ID to the respective payment service provider (e.g. Apple Inc.) in order to be able to process payment transactions. LITE Games uses the protocol data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of the offer. However, LITE Games reserves the right to check the log data subsequently if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use based on concrete indications.
– Some apps contain and may also use third-party SDKs to use external services (e.g. Facebook, Flurry etc.). The use of these services is always optional as far as technically possible and is on a voluntary basis. LITE Games has only limited influence on whether and which data may be read and processed by these third parties.
– Some apps offer so-called “connected” or “social” features that can be used to play (or generally interact) with others or against other users. As a component of these features, the apps usually offer the possibility of creating a user profile. By creating such a user profile, the user accepts that (public parts) of his profile can be viewed by other users and/or generally on the Internet (e.g. screen name and avatar on public highscore lists). This is especially true if the user decides to link the user profile to a Facebook account. Such “connected”/”social” features can always be used anonymously or with a standard display name that cannot easily be resolved.
All apps use device identifiers to personalize content and ads, provide social media features, and analyze access to our app. We also share these identifiers and other information about your device with our social media partners, advertisers and analysts.
– LITE Games participates in the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework and complies with its Specifications and Policies. LITE Games uses the Consent Management Platform with the identification number 300.
– The “Ad ID” (also known as IDFA “Identifier For Advertisers” (Apple) or GAID (Google Advertiser ID) (Google)) is a temporary identification number that we use to improve the gaming experience in online games. We also pass this ID on to integrated partners so that they can display advertising that is better tailored to your interests, for example. We finance the development and operation of our games by displaying the most appealing advertising possible. An assignment to your person or an individualization of your device beyond the device ID assigned by us is neither in our interest nor is this technically possible for us.
You can object to the use of the advertising ID generated by the device on your device (“Opt Out”). This will probably not cause you to see less advertising, but it will be less based on your usage behavior and probably less interesting/relevant to you. To deactivate the device side forwarding of the advertising ID, go to iOS devices (Apple) under Settings/Privacy, select “Advertising” below and activate “No ad tracking”. For Android devices, please visit Settings/Account/Google/Display and activate “Deactivate Interest Related Ads”.
In accordance with the GDPR, we only automatically collect data that is indispensable for the exercise of our immediate business purpose.
The companies behind all third-party SDKs included in our apps were tested for compliance with the GDPR. Under “Personally Identifiable Data” you can see which SDKs from which companies are contained in which of our apps and, if necessary, read out personal data such as the “advertising ID” or other device data.
– To use the app, the same log data (see above) is still processed as when using the website.